2. How is raw material quality monitored? The certificates of analysis are verified for all raw materials received from suppliers.
3. How often is manufacturing equipment (e.g. encapsulation machines) cleaned? Manufacturing equipment undergoes a minor clean after each product and a major clean after exposure to any major allergen.
4. What kind of quality testing is performed? Near infrared radiation (NIR) analysis is performed in-house at the manufacturing site to ensure ingredient identity. Microbiological, heavy metal and magnesium assays are performed by third party laboratories on every batch of product.
5. What kind of manufacturing controls are in place when manufacturing your product? Process controls are applied via start/stop releases before each stage of manufacturing. Double signatures are required to authorize each stage of the manufacturing process.
6. Who does your formulating? What kind of credentials do they have? Ubiotic products are formulated by Andrew Kester. Andrew holds a bachelor’s degree in biochemistry (with research experience in natural products chemistry) from Susquehanna University, and a master’s degree in nutritional science with an emphasis in functional foods and bioactive compounds from Colorado State University. Andrew has worked as a nutritionist with a major natural foods and supplement retailer as well as a weight loss clinic, and is currently pursing a doctorate in public health from Loma Linda University.
7. What kind of return policy does your company have? Ubiotic Health has a 100% refund policy within 60 days of purchase date for unopened packages.
Interested In wholesale? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org